What’s in the Box? Campaign
Habitat for Humanity needed a greater brand awareness and exposure throughout the lower mainland in order to attract more people to its two ReStores.
They needed to encourage more people to engage with the organization as a way to help support community building through buying, volunteering and donating.
• Create an engaging awareness campaign
• Create digital media assets that could could serve as strong stand alone pieces or be deployed as part of a full, multi platform 360 campaign.
The Big Idea!
Celebrating the Volunteers.
What’s in the Box?
• The cornerstones of the campaign: Curiosity and humour!
• The hook that takes the audience to the main message.
• The box became the metaphor for all the potential change for good that ReStore represents.
• What’s in the Box? Logo + Style Guide.
• Print campaign: posters, information cards, postcards.
• Viral Video.
• Campaign Video.
witb logo featured